John BrookesSenior Asscociate
With over 47 years of Real Estate experience including a former fellow of the Australian Property Institute, New South Wales Real Estate Institute, Australian Real Estate Institute and Senior Valuer for the Commonwealth Bank of Australia John is one of the most highly regarded and well experienced Real Estate professionals in all facets of the Real Estate industry.
Boasting a distinguished career of selling, leasing, managing and valuing all property types John extends to all clients an invaluable wealth of industry knowledge and professional advice.
Valuation experience includes (but is not limited to) residential, retail, commercial, industrial, licensed premises, construction/development, finance and leasehold types for the following purposes.
- Mortgage security and refinancing
- Family law including divorce, partnership settlement etc
- Capital Gain, State Revenue assessments
- Stamp Duty calculations
- Estate and probate proceedings
- Rental Determination
- Portfolio assessments including Superannuation
- Retrospective assessments